Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Frappe, A few Riders, and There A-Ts

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts Empty A Frappe, A few Riders, and There A-Ts Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:02 am

Grim

Grim

When Rue woke up today in her Condo in Las Vegas, she couldn't help but feel drain and an ugh feeling from her surroundings. Instead of sun greeting her for another wonderful day, her bedroom was pitch black from the storm raging on outside her window. So just like a bird Rue took a hot shower, grabbed a bag of clothes, made sure she had her trade of tools, both her lap top, and her A-Ts tools, and headed out the door.

Under Rue's heavy lead foot, she made it to San Francisco in less than Seven hours, and boy was it worth it. The sun was shiny, the air nice, crispy. You could tell spring was being in love with San Francisco instead of Las Vegas. Rue drove through San Francisco looking at the houses, the people, and the flow of the town, and couldn't help but wonder if she should move, but her duties as a Tuner called her to Las Vegas. There were a very few Tuners to begin with even in Las Vegas. Rue was needed, but it was still a good thought.

It wasn't long after driving around rue begins to realize that she hasn't had a good meal to eat all day. She's been munching on a few things here and there, but no solid food. So she made a pit stop in a Cafe that caught her eye and decided to grab something there something sweet, and chocolaty to tide her over for a bit while she looked up a few places to eat on her lap top.

Rue had found a table ordered her Frappe and half a dozen of chocolate cookies, and was pulling out her lap top from her bag while feeling the warm air kiss her gently against her arms. It was simply a nice day out here and it was only going to get better.

Occ-CRAP CRAP CRAP POST!

Luna

Luna
Admin

Luna yawned as she walked towards her favorite cafe. She'd been up all night partying with some friends and now had a slight hangover. The only way to fix that was to have some coffee and chocolate cake. She almost drooled at the thought of that delicious cake going into her mouth, the chocolate icing sliding down her throat... it was almost unbearable! She strode faster towards the cafe.

Once she was inside she looked around to see the place crowded. There was only one seat available. A woman sat at the table for two, she had dark chocolatey skin, large breasts, and a content smile as she ate her cookies. This woman seemed similar to Luna, after all, big breasted females had to stick together right? She almost giggled as she took a seat in front of the other woman.

"I hope you don't mind, everywhere else is full," she told the woman apologetically.

OOC: Hope you don't mind waiting for me to post but I HAD to post with the only other active tuner on the site. XD
Luna wouldn't care if the woman glared at her or didn't mind if she sat there. Nothing would get in the way of her chocolate cake! The Pledge Queen quickly ordered and waited on her frappe and cake. She pulled a pencil and a piece of paper out of her purse and began to draw on the table. She started with some nice lines and didn't know what she would draw, when a wonderful idea came to mind of having AT's that looked like knee high boots. She began to draw them on the paper not really caring if anyone saw her. After all, she wasn't breaking any rules by DRAWING AT's was she?

https://chainedwings.forumotion.com

Grim

Grim

Occ: Not at all i wanted them to have a thread together at one point at time and become friends hopefully.

Rue was gone into her own little world after her Frappe and cookies had arrived, and when they did she couldn’t help but smile giddily like a little girl getting her way. He took off the lid of the Frappe to the side and made quick work of the whip cream taking extra care to make it sexual for the gawkers in the Café. She was already get looks since she walked through the door with her low V-neck black shirt with no sleeves, torn up jeans she simply made into a mid-thigh high skirt that hugged her curves nicely. After laughing at the boys to her; Rue went about systematically breaking the cookies that she had chosen and placed it in the Frappe and ate the cookie, and OH MY GOD! The flavors of the cookies and Frappe fused and made a boom of taste in Rue’s mouth that she was overly enjoying.

Rue was staring out the window of the Café at the roof top across the street and her mind were wondering about several different riders she knew that could rip apart that Roof with rides, and tricks that rivaled some A rank riders, even kings. Rue then couldn’t help but imagine the sound of the A-T’s would make as they all sung there little songs that were especially to each A-T’s and only Tuners could hear. That to Rue as she popped in another cookie after dumping it into her Frappe again, and popping it into her mouth. During that time Rue didn’t notice the other female took a seat across from her until she spoke. “No not at all take a seat.” Rue smiled friendly, as she took in the other occupant of the table, and couldn’t help but notice her hooters that rivaled in her own, and couldn’t help but kick herself in the rear for not being able to get a full view of the other women. Not that the women did a full circle for Rue, but damn a girl can Dream with a looker like that across from her. With Rue’s eyes wondering over the stranger across from her very slyly like she was looking at something behind Luna, as she threw another chunk of cookie in her mouth after her little ritual with the Frappe. Rue eyes’ wondered until she stopped at the paper that the woman was drawing on. Rue had to stop herself from jumping forward in the chair and staring at the paper, hell even taking the paper. What the women was drawing wasn’t really a master piece but the content of the paper was none mistakenly an A-T design.

Rue sat back not too quickly took another cookie made sure she dumped it in the frappe and tossed it in her mouth, taking another look at the paper and back at the women. Rue didn’t know what she should say or do. Was this a trap set by the SHF to catch her saying something about A-Ts’? Or something of the sort, or was this someone that was trying to start a statement with A-Ts? Who knew but Rue knew how she was going to play this out, nice, cool, and collected. Rue bent forward again crossing her arms under her breast popping them out more as he eyed the paper very obviously this time.”What’cha drawn?” Rue asked with her cute, silly innocent school girl act voice first. Rue’s eyes flickered to Luna’s and blanked slowly to draw more attention to her golden colored eyes, and innocent smile.

Luna

Luna
Admin

OOC: OMG MY OOC FUCKED UP!!! NOOOO!!!! XD

Spoiler:

Luna was wearing a red dress that ended just above her knees. It had black sleeves that seemed as if they weren't attached to her shoulder blades. The outfit was slightly punky but was also girlish. To finish it up she wore some black knee high boots. Both women were turning heads. After all they both looked like models. Did people think they were movie stars having a cup of coffee together?

When the woman asked what she was drawing Luna looked up and met her her golden eyes with her light blue ones. She didn't see any harm in being honest. This woman didn't seem to know anything about AT's or... did she? She was looking at Luna with a serious glint in her eyes. Her body language was saying something completely different but the eyes could never lie. This woman knew about AT's and was knowledgeable. Maybe she wasn't a rider but she at least knew a bit about them.

Luna didn't see the harm in telling the woman exactly what she was drawing. Maybe she could find more out about this knowledgeable woman. "Just drawing a new design for some Air Treks. I just think AT's are pretty cool, even if they are banned," the woman said nonchalantly. Luna began to write little notes about certain parts on the sides and drawing lines to those areas on the AT's. Only a real rider would know what those parts were or a tuner. No, not even a normal rider would know about these custom parts. Only a rider who was C class or above or a tuner would know what she was doing. Now was the time to test the other woman. Luna acted like she wasn't paying attention to the girl in front of her as she scribbled a few more notes down on the pad of paper. She would watch the other woman's movements to see if she knew more than she let on.

5A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts Empty Re: A Frappe, A few Riders, and There A-Ts Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 am

Grim

Grim

Rue placed a hand over her mouth as she giggled at Luna’s response, ”I know right, and the guys that ride them are so.” Rue let the sentence hang in the air as she shuddered a bit. Putting on a fabulous performance that said something about Rue and her choice of guys, Rue couldn’t also help but notice that that her performance was coated on too well. Rue played with another cookie before dipping it into her Frappe and taking a bite watching the women hands go to work as they wrote out details that to anyone else in the Café won’t understand. Well unless they were riders themselves and understood something about their A-T’s other than the fact that they made them “go really, really Fast”

As the women went on with her writing Rue weighed her opinions about her next move either saying something about the paper or some parts dropping a major hint she knew something about what the women was doing, or simply keep up the dumb blonde act which she was once again noting she was doing far too well, even though she had flowing natural, dark, violet hair down her back. Playing with another cookie popping it into her mouth, watching the other women write more about the A-Ts, and so on. It seemed like it went this way for hours but only moments, then Rue finally decided with a huff what the hell. If Rue was going to go down for something, this woman would only have her on possession of A-Ts and that was about it.

Rue’s shoulders drop in defeat but were still tense, as Rue picked up her Frappe and placing it on her lips as she muffed,”With a right axial part you’ll be able to add about a 3% more speed, and agility to that model.” Rue’s eyes were studying Luna’s expression like a hawk her eyes leaving nothing but seriousness, and determination in them as she took her first sip of her Frappe, not even tasting the sweet nectar which was her favorite. She was too focus on trying desperately telling this woman Rue wasn’t worth the trouble, that she wasn’t going to go down without a fight.

Luna

Luna
Admin

”I know right, and the guys that ride them are so.”

Luna liked this girl already. She giggled as well as she thought about some of the Riders she'd been with in her time. They were definitely hotties. "Yes, and the times that they look coolest is when they are soaring through the air."

The Pledge Queen silently watched the woman from underneath her eyelashes. When the other woman huffed and began to talk about things only a tuner would know Luna smiled. ["You're so right, but if I tuned it just right and loosened it just a bit, I could get an extra one percent out of it. Of course I'd have to tighten this piston right here though..."

Luna was glad she found another tuner, a woman at that. "You're a tuner right?"

Grim

Grim

As Luna went on about make a few improvements a small smile started to blossom to a full on beam smile from ear to ear and the tension in Rue’s shoulders crumbled away but not in defeat this time, but in actually relaxation because she was among allies, even better another tuner. That can only explain her know how of tuning an A-T and its parts. Rue nodded at the question with a smile,”Yes I am sweet heart, the name is Rue. Rue picked up the last piece of her cookie dumped it into the frappe and tossed it in her mouth and the flavor exploded in her mouth once more adding on to her happiness and excitement.

”And I’m guessing from your know how you are one too. You have no idea what a relief it is to meet another tuner, since you know….Paradise closed down. Besides the fact I thought this was a sting operation set up by SHF to snag me or something. Rue explained to Luna in a rush from excitement.

Aron Alex Anderson

Aron Alex Anderson

OOC: hate to barge in but hey... also I was miss placed into accepted rider, I'm a tuner... its been fixed thank you.

Aron Alexander Anderson, sat in the cafe at his table sketchpad out as he doodled and sketched out designs. The fairly new "tuner" was glad that he had picked Tully's Coffee to grab a morning mocha. True it was stuffed nearly to the point that the fire codes would be in jeopardy but then again it was all about the location of the place that had made it so. Just two blocks away from Broadway Street and the 24 percent grade slope that Fillmore Street took. Sure it was not at the top of the steepest hill in San Fran but it was defiantly part of the top ten steepest slopes. True it only lasted a block but the drop sure would not as still more were more waiting blocks beyond.

Clad in a blue T-shirt he would have a white jacket over it, dark blue jeans and sneakers since he kept his Air treks in his bag along with his tools, out of sight from unwanted eyes. The project he was working on was an A-T concept for himself once he got better. A omnidirectional wheel would be the designs front wheel with a single standard wheel for the rear to provide more control. The concept drawing was in its rough stages still as Aron's hand crossed over the page brushing the pencil lead away. He could not help but break focus as the subject of A-T's came up at the table beside him.

The loss of focus a thankful blessing as he lift his cup of mocha to his lips and took a drink and a peek at the ladies at the table his distraction had come from. Letting his purple shaded sun glasses slide down his nose for a bit to get a untainted view of the two as he set his cup down. As they continued to chat away Aron flipped to a free page in his sketch book and started anew, this time how ever it would not be an Air trek concept he would work on but a drawing of the two. He would give a silent grin as his pencil sketched away and the one with the cookies gave that hanging sentence.

His mind going on trying to put an ending to the sentence, after A-T's were "banned" so maybe naughty... Ah yes the bad boy stereo type, the thought of it made him shake his head a bit even if his grin would not fade. How interesting it is for strangers to meet and he was just itching to converse with the two beside him anyway that when Rue gave her name and commented on a sting operation he could not help but comment," It still could be, Rue."

His green eyes looking at her as he pushed his glasses back up, his slicked back hair and posture causing him to look serious for once before his smile broke out again,"Just kidding. I just moved in town not to long ago, name's Aron. Aron A. Anderson A.K.A Triple A. Also I find that if you shut down the computer slash power settings and lock them, the SHF cant hold you for long since it effectively just turns your Air Treks into custom aggressive inline skates. Thus loop holing you out of the system on a technicality."

Luna

Luna
Admin

Luna looked towards the man that spoke up. She had been about ready to giggle at Rue for thinking something so ridiculous. This man had said something serious though and it made Luna frown. " It still could be, Rue."

So he'd been listening to their conversation? Was he part of the SAF? She was prepared to fight but he'd continued on speaking after slicking his hair back and smiling a reassuring smile. "Just kidding. I just moved in town not to long ago, name's Aron. Aron A. Anderson A.K.A Triple A. Also I find that if you shut down the computer slash power settings and lock them, the SHF cant hold you for long since it effectively just turns your Air Treks into custom aggressive inline skates. Thus loop holing you out of the system on a technicality."

From what she'd picked up from the man he was clever, a jokester, and he had a voice that would make fangirls swoon. Fuck, it made her want to cum in her panties. It was smooth and deep. Luna put a finger on his full lips and looked up at him. "That would just buy you time. The SAF would be able to hack their way into your AT's and eventually be able to find the custom parts as well as your data."

Luna stood up but the taller man still towered above her. She smirked slightly as she looked him up and down. He was quite good looking and had decent amounts of muscle on his body. His shades gave him that mysterious look and made you want to pull them off to see his eyes. She couldn't make out their color and that bothered her. She was an eye person. Eyes always were the biggest turn ons for her.

"I guess you already know Rue's name from eavesdropping, Aron, but I should be formal and give you mine. I'm Luna, if you want my last name you'll have to buy me a drink," she said with a wink.

OOC: Sorry it took so long. I promise it won't take so long next time. ^^

10A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts Empty Re: A Frappe, A few Riders, and There A-Ts Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Grim

Grim

When the man stepped up to the table, and spoke about it being a sting, Rue slipped a wrench from her sleeve, planning on striking the man's knee and tossing the table toward the man. It would give both ladies enough time to run. Run to? Rue didn't know, but Rue knew one thing, she wasn't going to be taken in easily.

Then the man did something unexpected. He broke out into a smile, and Rue knew he was joking. Rue cursed under her breath, and shook her head, listening to Aron's theory behind cutting the power settings to lock the A-T's. Rue placed the wrench on the table. "You won't have to worry about that if i would have hit you with this bad boy." Rue replied tapping the wrench with one hand and sipping her Frappe. Rue was about to add another reply, but watched the immidate connection between the two Tuners.

Yea Rue had to Admit that Aron, had style and was cute for a man, but he wasn't her type. Luna was all over him in seconds though. "Easy girl, there are WAY too many people here, to jump him." Rue smiled at Luna, "Pull up a chair Aron, it's been a while since i've had some quility time with other Tuners."

11A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts Empty Re: A Frappe, A few Riders, and There A-Ts Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 am

Aron Alex Anderson

Aron Alex Anderson

Nodding to Rue he would snag the chair he had been sitting in with his foot and pulled it over before sitting in it in one fluid motion as Luna spoke. His grin having only gotten wider as she chastised him that the idea would only bide him time and her comment on the buying her a drink for her last name intrigued him. Removing his purple tinted shades and finally revealing the jade green eyes that glinted with mischief-ism and intelligence as they gazed back at the mesmerizing blue's that belonged to Luna," I just may have to take you up on that offer someday."

His voice teasing her as he played at her own game before he continued his eyes winking before flickering over to Rue for a moment as to not make her feel left out of his discussion as he started speaking to both of them," As with only buying time, there can be way more then that, if you leave them a back door for them, straight to the grim reapers den. Then again I'm more on the programming side when it comes to A-T's and even with that I'm a little shoddy at best since I dropped out of M.I.T. when some group came up to me. It started with, I think, three T's. Oh well, they just really enjoyed my securing system design for foot wear. So I have only been classified as a quote, unquote tuner, for only a few months."

His hands would raise, after he hooked his shades to the collar of his undershirt, to make the bunny ears as he said the word tuner after all he did not really understand completely how A-T's worked at least not like how these two ladies who could pinpoint what part would work better or keep the stress level the same for the whole. Hell his part time job was I.T. work and that mainly consisted of answering the phone then asking if the computer was even plugged in. On the plus side he got to do it mostly from home and because of it he had plenty of time to catch up on what he did not know. As well as code his own programs, like his grim reaper code that is embedded into his R.E.A.D. chip and automatically inserts itself into the device that is reading it when he has shut down and locked his air treks. Since the chip itself was only a hard drive when unhooked up to a power source the code would be dormant then if analyzed the code causes what ever is reading it to well completely erase its own programing, wiping it as if it was hit by a E.M.P.

12A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts Empty Re: A Frappe, A few Riders, and There A-Ts Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Luna

Luna
Admin

" I just may have to take you up on that offer someday." Luna smirked slightly at this. She'd hopefully get a date out of this, it sounded very fun. When he continued on he revealed that he was a tuner. That was definitely interesting. She could begin getting people to join her team. Tool Toul To, only had one member, that was Luna. She wanted more people to join so that they could all help her reach her goal to find all the regalia.

Luna blinked at the name of three T's. She did have one of her friends go after some guy for one of his creations. Was that this guy? She couldn't remember... She began to speak. "Was the team called Tool Toul To? If so, I'm the owner. Nice to meet you both," she said with a giggle.

13A Frappe, A  few Riders, and There A-Ts Empty Re: A Frappe, A few Riders, and There A-Ts Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Archived | Completed - Luna has been pronounced missing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum