Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

//The Search* [Site Wide Event]

+3
Grim
Kenkura
♛HopsinRAW
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

The Search
//The Search* [Site Wide Event] 11lpp44

Story

To whomever it may concern,

You do not know who I am just yet, but I know who you are. You are a Storm-Rider who favors the ways of the sky over all else and it is this that has brought you to my attention. While most Storm-Riders simply ride for enjoyment or their own petty gain, you ride for something much bigger than yourself; it is that that makes you one of the up and coming elite riders of the Air Trek World. You may not realize this just yet, but it is because of this that I am offering you a chance to receive the key that will free you from your cage and allow you to soar in the sky without any restrictions. However, let me introduce myself to you before I continue to entice you to unlock your destiny.

My name is Gabriel and I am one of the elite riders of the Air Trek World who is looking to extend my gifts to those who have true potential. Now I am sure you are wondering what gift it is that I possess and plan to give away, what grand treasure do I hold that will make everything else seem trivial. My answer to your thoughts is simple really, for what I hold are Regalia. Regalia are one of the most important keys in unlocking the gates to the sky and they are not easy to come by, but I offer you the chance to have one placed in your awaiting palm. Now do not get the impression that it will be easy to receive this gift though, for nothing comes easy in life. You must first prove to me that you are worthy though my extravagant game.

I ask you to come to Las Vegas, Nevada this Saturday night to participate in my little game of cat and mouse, and all you have to do is get on a plane. Your flight information is listed below along with directions to the event so do not worry about how you will get here or how you will find me. If you pass up this opportunity you must truly be ignorant and that will only prove to me that you are not worthy.

Do not disappointment me.

The Sitch

Invitations are going around inviting some of the best storm riders in the states to an event in Las Vegas. Your ticket is already paid for and you just have to go. Apparently the winner of this event will gain a regalia! How can you say no to that? You'll be posting below with your little departure and how you came to be standing on the Vegas strip and looking at a huge monitor on a building with the face of Gabriel, your host, telling you about the rules and details about this event. After Gabriel makes his post you may all post after him and go in post order.

You must race to find and catch Gabriel who is somewhere around the city. Once you catch him you win! But he's an elite rider, making this very difficult, you'll have to use your head and anything at your disposal. Gabriel will be controlled by Ophelia, whose character will join this hunt as well, but seeing as how it wouldn't be fair for her to win the regalia for herself she won't be winning. However, she will be along for the ride!

How you win

Did you really think it would be that easy? You can't just control the role-play and just capture him easily. Where is the fun in that? The mods will make the final decision in if you captured him or not, depending on if we agree on if you did enough work and posts to work up to that point. We're not going to allow you to just walk in and nab him in your first or second post. Hell nah! You'll work for it and write to the best of your ability to catch that damned fox!

• Detail- Just be descriptive
  • Creativity- Don't just do everything expected of you, go for it baby!
  • Be You!- No not the same thing, this means STAY IC!!
  • Post Length- Post as much as you’d like, but keep in mind you do the bear minimum...we’ll notice
  • Fairness- I know, shouldn’t be at the bottom, but hey, bottoms up right? Be Fair and remember you're not God ^_^

RULES!

No Meta-Gaming
    If you fail to post within 24 Hours you can be skipped (Unless provided with good reason)
    No auto hitting
    Use Common sense People..Please

Name of Character You’d Like to Enter: (ONLY ONE)

Code:
[b]Name of Character You’d Like to Enter:[/b] (ONLY ONE)

Last edited by ♛HopsinRAW on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total

2//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

Alright, this is the place to register for this event. Just put the characters name below and secure your spot in the event.

THE SHIT STARTS ON THE 11TH SO HURRY THE FUCK UP!

3//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

You already know I'm about to be all up in this bitch like a wedgie!

- - -

Character Name*Ezekiel Hood*

4//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 am

Kenkura

Kenkura

Name of Character You’d Like to Enter: Ken Amudo

5//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Grim

Grim

Name of Character You’d Like to Enter:Grim

6//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Of course I'll be there! ;] Along with my lovely NPC.

Name of Character You’d Like to Enter | Ophelia Hawthorne

7//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Xenneth Hikari

Xenneth Hikari

Bayuuuuu! Xen is in! Yes he is! ^^

Name of Character You’d Like to Enter: Xenneth "Marie" Hikari

8//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:38 am

Luna

Luna
Admin

Name of Character You’d Like to Enter: Luna

This is going to be fun my lovelies. Mama-Lulu needs to have her fun! D: Her !@#$ don't do it for her anymore! (is shot)

https://chainedwings.forumotion.com

9//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Aron Alex Anderson

Aron Alex Anderson

Name of Character You’d Like to Enter: Aron Alexander Anderson

If its only as Chum for the others so be it at least I'll give it a shot.

10//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:18 pm

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

Gonna have this start on the 12th (which is tomorrow) I want people to be able to post before the deadline is up, so this is for the best, trust me.

11//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:36 pm

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

IT HAS BEGUN!

12//The Search* [Site Wide Event] Empty Re: //The Search* [Site Wide Event] Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Closed Until Further Notice!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum