Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're Cocky and I Know It [Kota, Ken Private]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenkura

Kenkura

The young blonde teenager was riding his Air Treks for a good bit during the day. Luckily, the SAF were not around to interrupt the boy's time of relaxation so he could go as fast and slow as he pleased. Currently going at a speed of 24 mph, he easily dodged people walking around with his ability of the Morganian Road. The Risen King was pretty happy that he would have something that would interrupt his normal daily activities. It was nice to get a little buzz from something now and again.

"So tomorrow's the big race, luckily I have Ophelia to get me on that plane since minors aren't authorized to be on by their selves...." the boy thought to himself, taking in the fresh air of California into his body. Using is Wind and Release trick, he began to slow down for a few minutes until his speed had drastically went from his original 24 mph, to 8 mph, and finally to 40 mph.

Riding off the sides of flat buildings and some railings which caused sparks to shoot about, the boy was certainly getting a bit of enjoyment from his ride. However, that speed slowly returned to its original 24 mph.

۵Kota۵

۵Kota۵

Dakota saw the blonde boy riding by her across the street. Seems other people had a similar idea, since the SAF weren't out today. All of a sudden he went from decent speed to slow to really fast, and her eyebrows shot up in surprise. She pushed herself to her fastest to try to keep up with him or at least not lose sight of him. She was not able to catchup to him until he slowed back to his original speed, and she was out of breath.

Jumping across the street from the rooftop she was onto to the traffic lights and onto the building he was on, flying beside him, she grinned. " You're fast! How do you do that?" She said breathlessly. She jumped to the building i front of them in perfect sync with him and landed, skidding a few feet to a stop to catch her breath. She was used to going fast, but that was crazy! She had to know how he did it. Her red locks fell tousled in front of her golden beams as she leaned forward on her knees, cargo shorts and loose,low V-neck T-shirt blowing in the breeze from behind them.

Kenkura

Kenkura

" You're fast! How do you do that?" a red haired lady, not too older than him had said after she jumped upon the building that he himself was resting a bit on. Ken turned his head to the female in order to give her a bit of an explanation on the trick.

"Well the trick isn't something I can physically teach. I feel everything I can from the air around me and just keep intensyfing the amount of weight it's bringing on me, at least in my imagination. Soon enough, my body starts to believe this and slows down. Upon lifting this imaginary weight, I'm able to go a bit faster but only for so much time. Imagine yourself wearing leg weights for a good while and then running without them." the boy explained to the girl thinking that she probably wouldn't really understand what he was talking about. Feeling a bit curious about the girl, he took out his R.E.A.D to see the stats of this girl.

"Hmm..." he said seeing all of her max potential from the device, even noticing that she was a C-Rank Storm Rider.

"Oh sorry. You may check mine if you wish." the boy said holding out the device in case she wished to do so.

۵Kota۵

۵Kota۵

"Ahh, that's pretty cool" Dakota said. "So, are you a King, then? That ability seems King/Queen worthy to me, though I just recently heard of them popping up here." She grinned, and then kind of grimaced, remembering some of the training she was put through in her past. "Yeah, leg weights kinda suck, too."

When he pulled out his R.E.A.D. device, she couldn't help holding back a grin. Had she already made this much of an impression with her arrival? "Oh sorry. You may check mine if you wish." the boy said holding out the device in case she wished to do so. She just grinned and pulled out her own, waving it once and reading his stats. Not bad... she thought. "And he is a king? Pretty good. I wonder what that Queen's stats were...

Dakota looked up at the sky, splashed with red and gold from the slowly sinking sun, making her liquid eyes flash and glow, fiery hair dancing in the warm evening breeze. She looked back at the boy, and flashed him a white-toothed grin. "Out of curiosity, how do you feel about a race? I want to see your speed for myself, see if I can't figure it out by feeling it. Plus, it looks like it would be fun. I could buy us some ice cream or something later, I just got paid recently and ice cream after a race is always good." she said. This kid seemed mature for his age but he felt like a little brother to her almost, despite having just met him. One of those people you connect with, ya know?

Kenkura

Kenkura

"Ahh, that's pretty cool. So, are you a King, then? That ability seems King/Queen worthy to me, though I just recently heard of them popping up here. Yeah, leg weights kinda suck, too." the woman had said in a somewhat pleasant tone. The boy nodded his head before giving a reply.

"In fact I am a King." the boy said with a small smile has he moved his hair out of his eyes. As she started to take Ken's R.E.A.D stats, she seemed somewhat impressed by them. The teen had taken his own R.E.A.D once before and he knew that there was only a small gap between the two Storm Riders in terms of skill, the only noticeable thing being that she was a C-Rank Rider while Ken was only a D-Rank.

"Out of curiosity, how do you feel about a race? I want to see your speed for myself, see if I can't figure it out by feeling it. Plus, it looks like it would be fun. I could buy us some ice cream or something later, I just got paid recently and ice cream after a race is always good." the girl said after giving him a white toothed grin.

"Sure," said Ken as he backed up until the woman and the boy were the same distance from each other "See that traffic light? As soon as it is green the race begins. Our objective is the movie theater which isn't too far from here."

It seems that the two were about to compete against each other, to see how was the superior one when it came to speed.

"By the way, speed isn't what I specialize in as a King." the boy said with a small smile as ten more seconds had past, turning the light to green. The two had both went off at the same team, both being forced to jump off of the building and race through the streets which was filled with cars. Typically, it would be considered dangerous riding through a car infested road, but Ken knew that he'd have no problem navigating through here.

Using the power of his road and creating bubbles in his joints, he began to evade the cars as if they weren't even existent, gaining a small lead on the woman seeing her just a few good feet from him. He considered using the full power of his road, but then he decided that the pain was not worth it for the time being.

OCC: hope you didn't mind me having our charrie's go off at the same speed (thought that's what you'd want since that's the highest we both start at xD). Ken has a small lead on Kota since they now have the same dex. Feel free to have Kota get past Ken if you wish. :)

۵Kota۵

۵Kota۵

The reason Dakota was impressed was because he was a king at D-rank with almost the same skills at her. That was pretty good. She nodded as the blonde explained the rules and objectives. She had a feeling this would be a fun race. Dodging moving things was something she was good at, too, thanks to her training in the past. All she had to do was find the theater.

"By the way, speed isn't what I specialize in as a King." the boy said with a small smile as ten more seconds had past, turning the light to green. Dakota flew off the building the same time as the kid, and they dove down into the streets, navigating their way through busy traffic. When the boy got a lead on her, Dakota decided to pull a trick of her own. She sped up in a gap between a pair of cars big enough for what she needed and jumped, gliding over the roof of the car and landing on the hood, then springing off the hood to the car in front of it, riding beside it. She spun like a dancer to avoid an oncoming car in the other lane and weaved through the traffic at relatively the same speed. It wasn't that fast but enough that one wrong move could get one seriously hurt.

He was still in front of her, and there were a good two car's worth of space she needed to cross to catch up. Pushing herself, Dakota slid beside the car in the front and applied more pressure to her AT's, causing her to go fast enough to cover the distance of one car and be riding beside the car in front of her. She grabbed the door's mirror and glided for a bit along with the car to give her legs a break before pushing herself off, the force speeding her up enough to be a few feet behind this kid. He must really be used to this, she thought. This WAS fun, too. Exhilarating, in fact. She always loved a good race, especially when it was more for fun than anything. He was still ahead of her, but she was having to much fun riding to care right now. When the theater comes in sight, that's when she'll push herself her hardest.

OCC: :P no worries about that, i was thinking you would be a bit faster anyway, being a King and me not yet XD

Kenkura

Kenkura

Ken noticed that the female was just a few feet away from him, no big deal. He noted that upcoming were a bunch of cars that would make it quite a hassle for evading. Perhaps this was the time for the teenager to let this woman indulge in his road's abilities. The boy released a breath into the air as he let the power of the Morganian Road take over his body, quadrupling his evasiveness. The small spaces between cars seemed almost non existent to the boy as he easily slid past them, lifted his leg out of their way, and curved his body to make sure that not a single vehicle would land a scar on his body.

Thanks to this, he wasn't losing a bit of speed from when he dodged like an amateur at evasiveness would if they struggled to make the right turns. However, this new found power came with a price. The teen felt a fast shock of pain shoot down his body from the use of this road before he stopped it's abilities and was back at his normal evading abilities.

"I better not go that far with it in this race again..." the boy thought, aware of the consequences that could occur.

OCC: Ken uses the full power of his road to have 8 dec (or 12 dex if stat boosts stack) and evades every vehicle in the large traffic with extreme ease. Ken's a little farther than Kota right now from this. Feel free to play some events in your favor (like use the cars to throw yourself farther ahead) :)

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Archived | Inactive - Will Be Restored Upon Request

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum