» Making Air Treks!!
Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Ken had been riding down through the streets of San Francisco, feeling the warm wind pound against his body. The Risen King had been clothed in a sleeveless white hoodie, black jeans, a small string bag that had his regular shoes in it, and his usual pair of black and white Air Treks with lightning bolts encrusted on the wheels. The boy breathed in the warm city air that everyone in the city had been deprived of for the whole winter.

Ken had been riding through the outskirts of the true inner city, meaning that there were not that many people to cause a bunch of havoc from seeing him ride. However, as the child started to near the center of of San Francisco, he had began to ride a bit more slowly. He looked around, noticing that there was an arcade nearby. The adolescent decided to indulge himself in the bit of fanning that the building had gave as well as a snack. The blonde haired King searched through his pockets to see if he had enough to buy a cold Sprite. Luckily, he did and so he directed his way into the arcade.

Immediately as he got through the doors, he was greeted by flashing lights and loud music that was heard within the area. The boy quickly went to a less populated area of the joint, such as a bathroom stall, and he had swiftly taken of his AT's, stuffed them in the bag and put on his regular shoes. After paying to required money to the cashier, he had gotten himself an ice cold Sprite. Ken gently placed his lips on the straw and sucked the fizzy liquid from the foam cup.

2 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm

From the red Honda XR 650R parked outside it was clear that Danial was already inside before Ken had even showed up. Where could this man be found inside the building however that was something else to be said. On the back wall of the place though a line of Ultimate Big Punch Deluxe Boxing Machines. Five to be exact each one would have their token charge paid for by the brown haired man and each one set to super heavy weight. The first machines punch bag would be struck by Danial's left fist as he twisted his body continuing down the line striking the second bag with a right elbow. Skipping down the line still he would twist another hundred and eighty before launching the previously cocked right fist into the pad. Another step and he would twist his body. The heal of his right shoe would crash into the machine as he jumped delivering a wild left front kick before the back of his right heal would crash into the last set bag causing the swinging arm to rip off as the machines tallied up his score.

The production had caused a little crowd as the first machine read nine hundred and forty two, the second nine-thirty, the third nine seventy-two, the forth was maxed out, while the last was completely broken. It made him smile a little to see the destructive force of the boom seven-twenty play out. Even if it was not on air treks the move packed a wallop. Cracking his neck with a twist of his head he would gather his black pull over jacket that he had set aside. Tossing it over the grey striped polo that he wore he would make his way to the juice bar to cool off.

Already there was the kid sitting at the bar slurping on what Danial could only take as a seven up, mountain dew, or a sprite. Taking his own seat beside the kid he would place his order,"One large Doctor Pepper, no ice. Also here is for the damages. Sometimes I don't know my own strength"

Pulling out his wallet and removing a wad and sliding it over to the cashier. It was funny after all the five foot nine man that sat next to the stranger did not appear to be more then a hundred and sixty pounds. The fact rested not in the appearance alone but the myostatin-related muscle hypertropy that he was born with. His muscles were dense, well above the average but because they were dense he did not have to look like a muscle bound freak to put on the show that he did. Looking over at the blonde haired kid he could not help but ask,"Sup?"

Jumping: 0
Strength: 8
Speed: 0
Stamina: 1
Dexterity: 0
Acceleration: 0
Tricks: 1
Total: 10
View user profile

3 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Ken saw a decent muscular man using punching machines at the arcade. At first, the boy simply turned his head around and continued to sip on his beverage while passing time. However, he saw that this guy had maxed out one, almost maxed out two, and broke the fourth one. That was what alarmed the boy quite a bit in his mind, but he remained calm on the outside. It wasn't that he was afraid of him, it was just that you don't see a person with supernatural strength like his every day. The man had paid the cashier the money for a Dr. Pepper and to replace the machine that he had broken.

"Sup?" he asked the blonde haired child that sat next to him. The Risen King took one more sip of his beverage before answering the man.

"Nothing much, you certainly have muscle don't you?" the boy said as he stirred his soda around with his straw. He lifted the string of his bag up higher on his shoulder to make sure his Air Treks would not just crash down to the floor.

4 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 pm

His face would show little emotion as he got his drink and took a sip before replying. "Well, you could say that, after all looking at me I look pretty average for a middleweight. Yet I'm nearly twice as heavy as one of those guys. Its because my muscles are denser then normal. But its not all about the muscle kid, its technique."

Taking another sip he would look up at the person behind the counter," Hey any word on on the package."
The gall behind the counter would smile before looking around and sliding the small brown paper wrapped container over. Once handed over Danial would pocket the four inch by three inch by six inch box as he gave his gratitude.Danial knew what was in the box and the need to depart to test them out was steadily growing. However with no current leads such things might just have to wait. After all just because he was part of the Air Trek Hunting Division did not mean he could just do what ever he wanted. To keep up appearances at least he had to act like a normal rider most of the time.

View user profile

5 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 pm

"Well, you could say that, after all looking at me I look pretty average for a middleweight. Yet I'm nearly twice as heavy as one of those guys. Its because my muscles are denser then normal. But its not all about the muscle kid, its technique." he said. The boy managed a small smile with his eyes closed as that man made that comment. It was true that one needed to have a great technique for everything in order to be the best at it. He looked at an exchange that was going on between the lady behind the counter and this male. It was a somewhat small brown box that had been given to him, slightly awakening the boy's curiosity.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is in the box?" the boy said before he took another sip of his Sprite which was about to run out soon enough.

6 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:02 pm

"Well, you look like an honest enough kid, so I'll tell ya. The package contains some special wheels. Mine are all busted and worthless so I decided its about time I fixed them." It was not a lie after all his blue bodied air trek with orange trim were in desperate need of new wheels. His old wheels could be described as degrading with bent axles and melted gears. In truth they where about as useful as a pair of sneakers. And just dreadful at trying to catch other riders. They fit for the D-ranked matches he loved to perform in though so he would have to try to learn all over again.

After all are-twoing while on A-T's is definitely not the way a rider ranks up.Unfortunately speed was going to be needed when one is faced with opponents on open ground, speed and acceleration some of the fundamentals that Danial had waved over since becoming a rider. Cheep shots and all out attacks had gotten him into the D-ranked system now however he would have to go back is he was to out perform people like himself so he could take them into custody.

View user profile

7 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well, you look like an honest enough kid, so I'll tell ya. The package contains some special wheels. Mine are all busted and worthless so I decided its about time I fixed them." the male had said. Wheels? That could only mean that this guy was some sort of Storm Rider. This got Ken a bit interested in his abilities.

"Do you have your Air Treks with you?" the boy asked. This may surprise someone for having a child ask this like it was no big deal. That could only lead to the suspcion that he was a Storm Riders himself. The Risen King knocked the blonde hair out of his eyes before he would begin to speak with this man once more.

"If so, we could always go for a ride." the child said right before he had finished off the last bit of his sprite and threw it away into a nearby trash can. He now awaited for this guy's answer.

8 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

"Yes I do as a matter of fact." Danial said as he rubbed his chin,"How about this, meet me out back in twenty. That should give me enough time to change out the wheels."

Finishing off his soda he would depart to the staff locker rooms and switch out his attire, his pants for denim, his polo and pull over for a white T with green trim. Replacing the wheels took no less then two min a pop. Lacing up the blue air trek a sadistic grin would start to form. Almost completely ready he would put on his black motorcycle helmet and shackle the chains to his wrist. He could already tell thees wheels worked as it was less of a struggle to move as he zipped on over to the emergency exit. Popping it open the alarm would not sound and Danial would be out behind the under cover base of operations.

The black motorcycle helmet with its tinted glass would hide the sadistic look in the riders eyes," Hey kid you out here?"

View user profile

9 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yes I do as a matter of fact. How about this, meet me out back in twenty. That should give me enough time to change out the wheels." the guy said. Ken nodded his head and went off to exchange his regular footwear back to his epic Air Treks. He seceretly went through the emergency exit and looked for the male.

" Hey kid you out here?" asked the male out in the back. The Risen King rode towards him before answering.

"I'm right here, so should we get going?" the boy asked, hopefully the man had agreed. Ken had rode off with this man whose name he did not know, perhaps they would find something of interest as they made their way through the city streets. The King did some elaborate twirls and evasive maneuvors as they had gotten closer to where vehicles started to drive around. Ken's way of dodging was unique to himself due to his own road specializing mainly for women, him being an exception because he was the King of the Link Road. If the other male was paying attention, most likely he would have noticed this.

"Good day for casual riding isn't it?" the adolescent had asked.

10 Re: Hellur DJ the Strong [DJ, Ken, Private] on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Archived | Inactive - Will Be Restored Upon Request

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum