Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Kenkura

Kenkura

"Even though my top speed is above average...and possibly monstrous at my rank, I need to be able to use it sooner in time instead of having to continuously ride. Or else, it is just going to be useless." Ken had told himself as he whiped his blonde hair out of his eyes, letting the sun penetrate the openings of the strings of hair. He was on a road that was pretty empty with a casual car riding by every so often, which was quite rare for a big city like this. It was high noon, every cloud slowly passing by watching the young teenager show off his talents to the world, or in this situation, to his AT's and the road.

The boy crouched down low, a technique used by many riders in order to help their speed pick up from the start of riding. Time passed, almost seeming like hours in his mind while it was only a minute or two. He waited until he had that "feeling" that confirmed it was the time to ride. Then it hit, causing the boy to dash off on the road, feeling the wind hit him as if it was a refreshing crashing wave of the salty ocean. It took a few minutes of riding, but his speed was finally starting to pick up, getting him a bit more confident about his skills as a storm rider.

"Okay I'm doing better than I was before..." the blonde adolescent thought to himself. He was still in complete solitude...not a single bird had been flying around the area. That would soon be proven wrong, as he would meet another character; a person who would give him a new chapter in his life...and a interesting one at that as well it would seem.

2Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 am

Luna

Luna
Admin

Luna had been out walking about in the sun as she soaked it up that day. She loved the feeling of the ocean spray keeping her skin moist. She was very near the ocean as she rode her AT's. It was earlier in the day, not even noon yet, and there wasn't anyone in sight. She was headed towards the mall to buy herself a few pairs of jeans when she saw a boy on Air Treks.

She'd then started watching him from afar for almost an hour before she smiled to herself and walked towards him. The boy had speed, that was no doubt, he had potential to be a great storm rider. Luna's greatest strength was her speed, so she knew full well this boy had potential.

"Okay I'm doing better than I was before..."

"That's for sure, you're getting there and you have more control than you did an hour ago. What's your name?" she asked as she neared him. Her breasts bounced slightly as she walked and her blue eyes showed interest in the younger boy. For once, it wasn't sexual interest but more that of a teacher showing interest in a potential student.

https://chainedwings.forumotion.com

3Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Kenkura

Kenkura

The boy had continued forward with his training session, twisting and twirling here and there for boredom's sake. He saw different shades of blue, black, and green as he Air Trecks caused his tornado like movements. When Ken had started to take a closer inspection of his upcoming surroundings, he noticed that there was a woman who was also riding AT's. She had the blondest hair, curves like a watermelon, and the biggest breasts that he has ever seen in his life. She was one who society would call hot, cute, sexy, or a slut. As he was closing in on the female, he curved his body by just a tiny bit to make sure that he would not crash into her.

"That's for sure, you're getting there and you have more control than you did an hour ago. What's your name?" she asked as she neared the young teenage male. The boy swayed his blonde hair out of his eyes to the right direction, going to answer the female's question.

"I'm Ken, and thanks for the compliment." said Ken with a smile before he released a yawn and stretched his arms. Just a few minutes after these two had met up, another male, a few years older than Ken had made his way toward the duo. This man had consisted of spiky black hair, chains, and black leather, maybe he was trying to put on the bad boy act for everyone else?

"A little kid on AT's and a woman with breasts bigger than watermelons?" he said with a laugh as he walked closer to Luna and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Why don't you and me go somewhere else?"

"So you're a leather wearing lizard brained imbecile?" said Ken with a bored smile has he cracked his neck.

"What you say you little fuck?" the man had snarled with his fangs bared wide open. The young blonde haired boy had simply yawned once more as a reply to this man's question.

"You heard me didn't you?"

It was then that the man started to rush towards Ken, who had backed away with swift speed. "Why are ya running away pussy?" yelled the egotistic bastard as he continued aimlessly chasing Ken, who only got more speed per the second. After having enough time to reach his full speed, the blonde haired child rode fast forward toward the man. Not only this, but he had flipped forward for one of his signature tricks, Blade Windmill. Soon enough, he seemed like a black and yellow car wheel driving at the man, which had actually been done. The man started to scream due to the pain of the swift slice-like motions of Ken's AT's, and he had done so until the boy had finished his duties, leaving the man out on the road.

"Hmm..." the boy had hummed to himself and took out his R.E.A.D. The electronic had confirmed that this bastard was only an E-Rank storm rider, but was one match away from ranking up.

"E Rank? If he ranks up to D, he's only going to get his ass handed to him like a moment ago." the boy had sighed afterwards, a thorny rose scare becoming visible on the man's left cheek, blood making up most of the falling petals of it.

4Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:50 am

Luna

Luna
Admin

The boy was a little cutie, if anyone looked at the two they would think they were siblings. He had blonde hair that was similar to her own and his facial features like his jawbone were similar to hers also. She didn't have time to talk to him though as another man walked towards them. He looked like a punker and looked quite stupid. Definitely not her type.

A little kid on AT's and a woman with breasts bigger than watermelons?" he said with a laugh as he walked closer to Luna and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Why don't you and me go somewhere else?"

Luna was disgusted. She got compliments about her breasts all the time but normally in bed by a seductive and attractive male. This man was neither. Luna was about to push him off of her and say something that would definitely hurt his ego when the boy spoke up first, definitely impressing her with his courage.

"So you're a leather wearing lizard brained imbecile?" The woman giggled at this which made the punk more pissed off than he already was. The little boy had just embarrassed him in front of the woman who he THOUGHT would give him a piece of her ass that night.

The man then attacked Ken, Luna would have tripped him and made him hit his ugly face on the cement but Ken seemed to have control of the situation. If Luna acted she may just end up babying him when this would possibly give him a little battle experience. She would watch and wait for a perfect moment to help Ken out. That way if there was any danger she would be able to protect the younger boy.

As she watched she noticed his movements when he kicked at the man. His leg was stiff. it wasn't a normal way to kick, in fact that was the way the thorn queen kicked at people. Luna's eyes widened as the proof of the thorn lay on the older man's cheek. This boy was able to form an E rank thorn attack. Did he even realize this?

Luna thought back to a few days prior when she read reports on the link roads. The Morganian Road was a rode that linked with the Thorn Queen. She knew of a potential Thorn Queen already. If she could take this boy now and teach him the basics... no, even if he had potential she needed to see if he could handle it completely. He needed to show his toughness and dexterity. Those were keys in becoming The Risen King. If he could prove to her that he could do this then she would do everything in her power to help him soar in the sky.

"Hey Ken, show me you can take out the trash and I can offer you way more power than you already have," she said cryptically but with a little smirk attached. She was betting on this boy. The chances weren't good but Luna loved to gamble. She really hoped he was the one.

5Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Kenkura

Kenkura

The male on the ground seemed unconscious, laying upon the cold blacktop without a sound being heard from him. The blonde hair child only sighed as a response to this, at least until he heard Luna speak of something.

"Hey Ken, show me you can take out the trash and I can offer you way more power than you already have." she said cryptically but with a little smirk attached. She had a smirk on her face, one that would cause the boy to watch her for a while to make sure she wasn't up to any crafty shit. The teenager bent his head backwards, looking up in the sky.

"I'm not all that power hungry, hell this may have been the first time I've actually fought with my AT's in about six months to a year," the boy bobbed his head back up into its original position. "However this is a curiosity..." he said, slowly fading out as he looked down at the thorn rose inscription upon the male's face. That wasn't some thing that came on someone's face with pure chance. It must've been a new trick that he learned, but he would leave that as a mystery for the moment.

"Looks like there's two more people coming by, so I assume they'll be enough for you?" The boy questioned while he rubbed his fingers together.

"Yo looks like this kid took down our brotha..that ain't right dawg." said one of the duo.

"Yeah we better teach this pimp ass bitch a lesson!" yelled the other.

The blonde haired adolsolent only released a bored yawn as a reply to them both. People who were over confident, like one of his own false facades, irked Ken in the wrong way. To underestimate your opponent means that you're at a bigger disadvantage in battle.

"Sure go ahead and try if you wish." said the young boy as he stopped playing with his fingers and got ready for battle. The guys that appeared in front of him for battle were using chains, however they were not true users of the fang road so it wouldn't help that much; a rookie mistake it was. With lots of hate, they lashed their chains at the boy, which Ken managed to dodge with a bit of ease. His AT's were dancing like leaves on the wind, pushing the other farther away.

"Come on we got to get this little bastard!" yelled the gang member.

"Shut the fuck up I know that!"

Once more they lashed their chains, this time actually managing a few hits on the boy. However, he paid no mind and continued his evasive maneuvers like he had done previously.

"Are you getting tired? Because I'm fed up with playing around." the boy said, instantly launching a signature kick of a Risen King which caused stamps of a thorny rose to be slapped across their faces. Since this didn't seem to be enough for them, the boy used his Blade Windmill trick with his legs a little non-straightened, but it still had the same effect as a regular E-Rank Thorn Queen kick, leaving multiple thorny rose marks across their bodies.

"Better get them off the road I suppose." the boy had sighed as he pulled the three unconscious bodies over to the grassy plain. Now what did Luna think of this display of skill?

6Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Luna

Luna
Admin

"Looks like there's two more people coming by, so I assume they'll be enough for you?" Luna smirked slightly, at his words. He was curious enough to want to know what she was talking about. Even if he didn't want all that power she was sure she could teach him how to use this road if he had what it takes.

Luna didn't have time to help him out this time, the boy went ahead and defeated them without her help. She didn't have any fun at all and she pouted slightly. She used all of her speed to show off a bit to the boy. When he straightened up after moving the men she was right behind him in a flurry of wind. She whispered in his ear, "Good work, I think you're what I've been looking for!"

She took a step back from the boy. "I'm Luna, have you ever heard of the roads and kings?"

7Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 am

Kenkura

Kenkura

Once Ken had finished moving multiple bodies to the sidelines to prevent them from getting ran over, he felt a gush of warm tense wind hit him from the back with the female beginning to speak.

"Good work, I think you're what I've been looking for!" she said in what appeared to be an excited tone.

After taking a step from the boy with sun kissed hair, she began to ask him a serious question. "I'm Luna, have you ever heard of the roads and kings?"

The boy turned around, ready to give his answer to the lady with such big sweater puppies. "Of course I've heard of the roads and kings. Roads are the styles that riders chose to ride their Air Trecks. Even though each road comes with a strength, each road also comes with a weakness to it as well. And hell, being a king was one of the main things people always talked about in Paradise..those are the guys who are at the top of their road. Usually they have a regalia, but it's nothing required. It's just something to wear that gives you an insane power boost with a few drawbacks and makes people recognize you as a king on the spot."

From the young teenager's definition of these things, she may have been surprised by how informed he was in the world of Air Trecks. She may even be surprised about Ken riding around in Paradise when the thing was still open for the storm riders. He now waited for a reply from the blonde haired woman with so many curves.

8Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Luna

Luna
Admin

"Of course I've heard of the roads and kings. Roads are the styles that riders chose to ride their Air Trecks. Even though each road comes with a strength, each road also comes with a weakness to it as well. And hell, being a king was one of the main things people always talked about in Paradise..those are the guys who are at the top of their road. Usually they have a regalia, but it's nothing required. It's just something to wear that gives you an insane power boost with a few drawbacks and makes people recognize you as a king on the spot."

Luna quirked an eyebrow. He was very knowledgeable but this was good. She wouldn't have to explain so much. Getting over her surprise quickly she placed a hand on her hip. "I'll get straight to the point then. I think you'd be the perfect candidate for becoming a King. There is a road I think you'd be perfect for... but, I need your trust because what I'm about to say is top secret."

Luna waited for him to show that he was trustworthy. She was going to put a lot of faith into the boy. She needed to know she could trust him, if she couldn't she wasn't sure what she would do next.

9Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Kenkura

Kenkura

The woman seemed a bit surprised of Ken's knowledge on the Kings and Queens of the AT world, possibly it was due to his young age? Anyways, she placed one hand upon her hip and began to speak a bit.

"I'll get straight to the point then. I think you'd be the perfect candidate for becoming a King. There is a road I think you'd be perfect for... but, I need your trust because what I'm about to say is top secret."

A Road for Ken? Was this some special road that no other people have ever heard of? Were there even such roads in existence?

"A road for me huh...? Sure, you can trust me, now what is it?" he said, cracking his back like he always does to the point where a loud "clink" is heard between the two people on the road. This was certainly going to be interesting.

(OCC: sorry for short post, didn't have much to work with XD)

10Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Empty Re: Hi Lady [Luna, Ken: Private] Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 am

Luna

Luna
Admin

Luna nodded her head at his question. Yes a road indeed. She had all the information about the link road to the thorn queen at her house. She'd be sure to lead him there once she finished speaking. She couldn't be positive that she could trust him but she needed to take a risk. The more roads they had out there the sooner she could find the sky regalia and actually find someone who could use it.

"Yes, I think you have the potential to become the Risen King, the King of the link road to the Thorn Queen." The woman smiled down at the boy and began to lead him away...

She would go on to begin his training a week later. She'd finally found a potential candidate to take over the Morganian Road. She knew about ophelia hawthorne, a woman with the bloody road but she couldn't really learn much about the link regalia. This boy would teach her everything she could learn about it. Luna was intrigued and was quite happy with this predicament. She hoped that the boy would grow to trust her completely so she could use him when she needed. Not that he'd ever know of course...

(TOPIC END AND ARCHIVED) [don't forget to request your points Kenny]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum