Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are)

+3
۵Kota۵
Grim
♛HopsinRAW
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Empty Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

Today, I caught myself smiling for no fuckin' reason at all! But then, I realized I was thinkin' about you and your special day...

Happy Birthday Ophelia and I hope you have a good birthday, with many more to come.

//Hopsin

2Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Empty Re: Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 am

Grim

Grim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPHELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay

3Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Empty Re: Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:33 am

۵Kota۵

۵Kota۵

Ophelia you lucky girl, Happy Birthday!!! :D Love you Ophe! <3 hope today is a good one! and now, like i did to hop on HIS birthday, SPAMMING TIME! >D

(I'm having fun here XD)

XD

Last edited by ۵Kota۵ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Empty Re: Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 am

Kenkura

Kenkura

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY :D

5Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Empty Re: Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

۵Kota۵

۵Kota۵

And how about a cake to go with?

Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Image_0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPHELIA LOVE!

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Awwwww!!! ^-^ Thanks you guys! You're awesome. <3

I love Hop's reaction! ;D And don't worry, you make me smile for no reason too. <3 Love you!

LOL Grim that face Grim! xD

Kota you spamming bitch! LMFAO! ;P Thanks though. I have something to take up my time now. But damn that cake looks good!

Oh lord Ken. Dx Oh lord.

Nhoe

Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Oph-bi13
Hope you had a great day! Luffs ya! <3

Luna

Luna
Admin

O__O I MISSED IT?!! HOP THIS IS WHY I NEED YOUR NUMBER SO WE CAN PLOT EVIL THINGS TOGETHER!!!! WE COULD HAVE GIVEN HER NAUGHTY PICS OF OURSELVES!!! ONE SEC IMMA SEND SOME TO HER!!! ALKFJALKJFLK I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOBS OPH~

Spoiler:

Heehee, hope you had a happy birthday and I hope the pic was to your liking~ ^^ HOPE IT MADE YOU GIGGLE LIKE A MAD LITTLE GIGGLING PRINCESS!

https://chainedwings.forumotion.com

Luna

Luna
Admin

Here you go~ Sexy naked man dancing!!! JUST PRETEND IT'S HOP!!! THE BEST PRESENT I CAN GIVE YOU!!!

Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) 8553b32e81f180_full

Omg this one is so me....

Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) 89d81e7d7069e0_full

10Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Empty Re: Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

LMFAO!!!!! xD Omg I laughed like a mad little giggle princess at both of those!! I was like O.O Luna put boobs?... OMG! I enjoyed myself. x3 And yes, a dancing naked Hop is the best present over. <3 This makes up for the fact that you MISSED MY BIRTHDAY!!! T.T

Omg that picture is so you though. xD You would do that.

I'm no longer jail bait! ;D

11Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Empty Re: Happy Birthday! (You Know who you are) Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Luna

Luna
Admin

Ooh babeh~ <3 And I'm supah sorry. V.V You can spank me all you'd like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]