Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
Luna Cross EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
Luna Cross EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
Luna Cross EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
Luna Cross EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
Luna Cross EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
Luna Cross EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
Luna Cross EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
Luna Cross EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
Luna Cross EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luna Cross

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luna Cross Empty Luna Cross Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Luna

Luna
Admin

Luna Cross

The Basics

Name: Luna Cross

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation Heterosexual

Personality: She tends to be a relaxed person. Though she is easily angered depending on the situation. Luna can be very sweet and very friendly. She is a very comical person and is quite strange in her behavior. She's a slight drunkard and tends to sneak off to go out drinking, with whoever she can drag along.

Luna may be fun loving but she can also be serious at when there is a time of need. She’s a strong woman who can be quite stubborn. She's fun loving and loves to be seductive.

Appearance: Luna is pretty average in appearance. At least when you first look at her. She has an average facial structure. Perhaps a slightly smaller nose than more girls. It’s more button sized than anything. She’s got a few freckles on her nose as well. Though you can’t see them unless you look hard. She’s got a small, tan birthmark on her neck as well. It’s heart shaped and about half the size of a nickel.

Though once you get a good look at her you can see the beauty. Soft skin that isn’t overly pale but a light peach color. Her eyes are very alluring. They are unlike any others for how bright they are. A crystalline blue that makes men shiver. Perhaps the most unique thing about her. Her hair is quite long and silky and once you get a good look you can see her beauty. High cheekbones, a longer face making her look intelligent. Since she looks rather plain at first glance she tends to wear clothing that brings out her more refined beauty.

Luna's breast size is D. Quite average in the curves department. She does her makeup yes, though she only puts on enough to enhance her features. She’s really not the type of girl to spend hours in front of the mirror though. She’s gotten rather good at what she does, with enhancing her features and making her beauteous features show more.

She has a strange habit of painting her fingernails. At least once a week she feels the need to change the color. Perhaps to bring her happiness or to symbolize something. Nobody knows. She has a habit of favoriting new things. A new nail polish will win over all her others. That is until she finds another new one. Then she’ll use that more often.

Shadow: Luna's shadow is of Aphrodite the greek goddess of love.

Spoiler:

Special Info

Class: C

Birth Place: San Fransisco, California

Current Place of Residence: California

The Finale

History: Luna was born to a normal family. Her father was a substance abuser though. Cliche, yes, but true. She'd go on drug deals with her father at a young age. Once in junior high she started hanging out with the wrong crowd, which is why she has such a... well loose nature with men.

Her childhood was short, for the young girl had to grow up rather fast. She was moved to California when she was starting high school. She had almost given up on life until she met her two most best friends in the world. Ezekiel and Rohas. Both were half brothers for their father was japanese. Their mothers were entirely different. The two were both in California for a time and both had to go to the same school. Luna didn't mind of course. She became fast friends with both and was introduced to Air Treks.

The woman enjoyed her freedom with the AT's. Who wouldn't after having such a shitty life? She was practically raised to be on the wrong side of the track so using AT's never bothered her. She was introduced to Paradise by both the boys. There all three of them rode and were able to find their own roads.

It is a mystery to anyone but the four on how they all recieved their regalia. Luna recieved the Pledge Regalia and thus became the pledge queen. She became the tuner to both brothers and enjoyed the attention, admiration, and closeness when she tuned them both.

Luna had read about Tool Toul To and decided to found the team. She started as the only member but will find more tuners and remain neutral with TTT. She wants to be able to tune every king and queen as well as keep tabs on them.

As time passed both brothers wanted different things. Luna was torn between them both, for she had feelings for both, even if she wouldnt' admit it to them. Eventually she decided to stay with Rohas. She wanted to find the Wind Road with him. Ezekiel wanted something different.

Luna continues on with her goals to this day. Wanting to work on the Wing Regalia and to form her Tool Toul To team as well as stay on Rohas' team. Will she meet the long lost brother again some day? Only time will tell.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Stats

Jumping 1/10
Strength 0/10
Speed 10/10
Stamina 1/10
Dexterity 1/10
Acceleration 1/10
Tricks 1/10

Tricks

(Note: You may only have two starting)

Name:180
Description: 180 -When battling ride up a wall do a turn 180 turn and kick the person in the face.
Would you like to allow anyone to use it? No

Name: Wind Tunnel
Description: Skate around your opponent at high speeds and it creats a vacuum and cut off thier oxygen. Of course the opponent has to be standing still for this to happen. It can only be used once per battle.
Would you like to allow anyone to use it? No

Face Claim

High School Of The Dead - Shizuka Marikawa, Cross,Luna

Last edited by Luna on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total

https://chainedwings.forumotion.com

2Luna Cross Empty Re: Luna Cross Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:01 am

Luna

Luna
Admin

FINISHED!!! Hop, Ophelia or Kota can mod this. Remember that TWO have to approve it. Don't forget to lock and move my app as well. ^^

3Luna Cross Empty Re: Luna Cross Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:22 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

I have no problem accepting this, babe. Just need a little clarification.

I have no issue with my character being in Cali for a few years, ect, ect. That's perfectly fine with me, but you should really run it by Rozu first; it's only the right thing to do.

Secondly, you want to start out with a Regalia? Sure, you'll be up for the running for one right away. But to actually start out with one is kind of iffy if you ask me. But it's totally your call in the matter, I'll simply obey, m'lady. Finding a road is ok, Zeke is going to have his road already found and all that good jazz, but he'll rarely use it because his body isn't strong enough to handle the strain. So that part seems pretty legit.

I had a third one, but it was manly personal. But other then those two main points, everything seems perfect.

Luna Cross Mentos_moment,_I_approve
APPROVED 1|2

4Luna Cross Empty Re: Luna Cross Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Approved <3
2/2
Your character profile is amazing as usual ^-^ I can't wait to stir up some trouble with you!
Locked & Moved

5Luna Cross Empty Re: Luna Cross Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Luna

Luna
Admin

Sorry hop. Didn't think I'd get approved right away. I was hoping the two of ya would look at the history and then work your way around it unless you wanted something to change.

I also thought the four of us would start with regalia and our roads for plot but I can change that if you want. I don't want to be OP starting out. D:

6Luna Cross Empty Re: Luna Cross Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Archived | Dead

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum