Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
Suggestions  EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
Suggestions  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
Suggestions  EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
Suggestions  EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
Suggestions  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
Suggestions  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
Suggestions  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
Suggestions  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
Suggestions  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions  Empty Suggestions Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 am

Grim

Grim

I was thinking of some how setting up a bounty tracker on each Rider set by the staff, basised on how much attention and a Delinquent they are to the SAF.

2Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

This could easily be created, we just need more members first. That's really whats keeping us from moving forward; the lack of members.

3Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 am

Luna

Luna
Admin

(nods) sounds fun, post your ideas in staff and even work out a system of how we'd do it. XD

https://chainedwings.forumotion.com

4Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 am

Grim

Grim

Another idea i had was for an Move Archives where we can keep all the approved moves, and make a list of moves that everyone can uses and moves that others can't use because of the simply fact that the riders don't want people to use there moves. This way we can keep track of all the moves, and others can see what moves are out there for there road, and etc.

5Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Luna

Luna
Admin

XD forgot to make that. I will have to make it soon. We had one on the avatar site. Anyway it will be done soon. Probably Monday.

6Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Rath

i been thinking since ATs are based on skating why don't we bring in skate boarding to. they will follow the same roads as ATs except they are applied to skate boards.

7Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:13 pm

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

The mechanical aspect is way to different between the two.

8Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Rath

for automated skate boards yes but in terms of roads nothing is different

9Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:30 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

Everything; roads, riding styles, everything. You just can't apply one thing to another and hope to get the same results. That's almost like saying salt is pepper and pepper is salt.

10Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 am

Rath

im not saying its going to be exactly the same but most of the principles for the roads will be the same or similar..and of course riding styles will be different riding styles are different for every rider nobody rides the same but im saying boards can be applied to this, of course the principles will be different but thats not anything big

11Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

Nothing about this is even similar. A skateboard is simple; wood, barrings, and wheels. A skateboard can't be too heavy or the person riding it can't do tricks or anything fancy. ATs comes with springs for jumping support, and a whole bunch of other technically stuff that I personally don't feel like getting into it. So in order to even try to make this things similar it would no longer be a skateboard... More like a god damn hoverboard.

Riding styles may be different from rider to rider, but altogether the shit is similar in someway (Salt =/= Peeper) So really, there is no logical way to make this work. Adding all the mechanical parts to the skateboard n' shit would make it way to heavy and damn near unmovable. And adding to much mechanical shit basically makes it a hoverboard. So yeah...

12Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 am

Rath

by that logic ATs shouldn't work because I don't know how an engine the size of a RC car reaches up to 80mph. And okay if ATs have all that stuff just put it in a skateboard, the only limit here is technology which we should know since this is air gear that doesn't apply, they make skates that even transform and your saying you can't shrink parts to fit into a skateboard.

Automated Skateboard: Similar to the Air Treks, the automated skateboards have their inner workings shrunk so they can accommodate the size. But unlike the ATs the automated skateboards inner workings are more flatten and the two engines are placed within the truck of the skateboard while everything else is within the desk of the board.

^I even made it to show how simple it is

13Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:07 am

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

LMAO! You think just because you shrink some parts it'll make everything all perfect? Shrunk parts lack performance capabilities (and don't give no none of that "well, you can always make the small parts more powerful.")

And besides, it wouldn't be to difficult to make a RC car reach 80+ MPHs - and I'm pretty sure somewhere it's already been done. And that description isn't even going to pass. If you want to make the impossible possible you'll have to try harder than that - not give something so lackluster.

Not saying the idea is bad - I don't like it, but it's far from bad. You just can't say ATs = Some overweighted skateboard that can somehow transform into a hoverboard. So, yeah....

14Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 am

Grim

Grim

Chiming in on this subject before posting my idea. I believe that would be a wonderful idea and addition to the Site Rath for the AT Boards, but i would have to agree with Hop on this one. It has a lot of ups and downs about it.

but my suggestion is should we have Gravity children in this, or Brain Charges, or could we come up with Gravity Children/Brain Charges second generation. A whole new patch and all.

15Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Rath

you realize by your logic of shrunken parts ATs shouldnt work either...ATs are pratically skates so their parts would have to be equally shrunken to fit within a skate so like you said the performance will lack capabilities yet it works...so what is to say that doing the same thing for skateboards would do not work...if ATs found a way to make shrunken parts work then putting those same parts in with slight altering to make it fit skateboards will not change the overall performance

the only thing that will be truly different about the two is where the parts are placed. The parts will practically be the same size and since we all know it works for ATs, for what reason will it not work for a skateboard

16Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 pm

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

Not necessary. The parts within a pair of ATs could and are just big enough for them to keep the performance they were meant to reach. Not all ATs were meant to go 80+ MPH - and the ones that did that were Regalia(s). But if you put the same parts within a item that already has a weight limit it would become impossible to move - unless you had the leg muscles of a god. If you put the same parts but shrunk them whats the point? It would be no more than a faster skateboard. The person riding wouldn't be able to do anything "spectacular" A skateboard really limits what a person can and can not do. Unless you're suggestion we just fuck what little law of physics we go by on this site and let these hoverboard type skateboards do the exact same thing as ATs - which isn't logical in any way, shape, or form.

Trying to apply skateboards into the world of Air-Gear, and trying to hold them on the same level is almost like trying to apply naruto to avatar. The shit just isn't gonna happen.

17Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

I have to agree with Hop on this one. Attempting to apply the idea of Air Treks to a skateboard seems simple at first, but when the mechanics of it are truly analyzed it is near impossible to get the same affect; I'm sure it is possible, but it would be far too complex. I would suggest that "Air Trek Boards" not be created here, or at least not until much later when it would seem reasonable to make them. :]

18Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 am

Luna

Luna
Admin

I agree with Ophelia in what she said. XD And hop I suppose >.> jk.

Anyway, the AT boards MAY be able to work if we all sat down and talked about them but applying them with the same principles as AT's would be impossible. You COULD do some cool shit if you decided to make an AT type skateboard and I'm sure that COULD be done but no it could NEVER follow the same roads as AT riders.

but my suggestion is should we have Gravity children in this, or Brain Charges, or could we come up with Gravity Children/Brain Charges second generation. A whole new patch and all.

Nope, when me and hop decided to do this site I decided to make sure gravity children and a lot of that kind of stuff wouldn't be here. I wanted to simplify Air Gear a bit, seeing as how a lot of stuff that is in the newer chapters doesn't make much sense. Emily and the president changing places? More like magic. XD And the tricks and technology are just too different than the beginning of the series. So I wanted to keep things more to the beginning. The exception is the roads and regalia. Otherwise I didn't want any gravity children or anything.

I don't want to give anyone even more unfair advantages over people. So roads, regalia, and ranks are the only thing that will be given out that give someone a real advantage against another rider. Other than those three things everyone will have to use science, intelligence, and skill to beat another rider. It's more fair that way and fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum