Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
Rarilue EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
Rarilue EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
Rarilue EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
Rarilue EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
Rarilue EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
Rarilue EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
Rarilue EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
Rarilue EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
Rarilue EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rarilue

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rarilue Empty Rarilue Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 am

Rarilue

Rarilue

Rarilue Kuridoshi

The Basics

Name: Rarilue Kuridoshi

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation Heterosexual

Personality:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Shadow: Credit in production of this goes to a pal of mine name Jason aka Tie the guy who`ll ask for ya penis picture >_>
Rarilue 24g24xt

Special Info

Class: D-rank

Birth Place: Nampa, Idaho

Current Place of Residence: Seattle, Washinton

The Finale

History:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: This is from a previous site I was on. It was a mission thread which where jobs that characters could take in order to make some money. The top part that is in quotes is the mission sheet, a D-rank is the lowest rank which could be anything from walking the dog or finding a mission child, with no dangers to the mercenary in anycase. It`s short, pretty simple, and also the writting is pretty simple too because then I only wanted to do the task just for the money with not much input on my part in all honesty.
Spoiler:

Stats

Jumping 0/10
Strength 0/10
Speed 2/10
Stamina 0/10
Dexterity 9/10
Acceleration 2/10
Tricks 0/10

Tricks

Name: Forgotten Freak
Description: Everywhere you look, all the places you see, all the things you hear: You always see shoes with large cushioning under the heel. Why is this? Not gonna go into that. The fact of the matter is, the human body is meant to go bare-foot. Centuries of foot-wear have nearly disabled the basic movements of mankind. So this is how a person should walk. First, they most lean their body forward to the point of instability, where someone is about to fall on their face.

Then, they must let their ankles bend. Yes, let it bend as much as they possibly can while still leaning the body forward. Thirdly, concentrate your weight onto the ball part of your feet. Fourth, push down the ground with your foot with the ball part of it. Should move forward with your feet by now. Then, finally, you must land the foot right on the ball area first. With all the mechanics that goes into this movement, a human would go far more faster and have far more stamina when walking compared to one that wears conventional shoes. And why is that? Try using this movement while wearing shoes. `Nuff said.

With that all said, this movement can be applied to skating. Yes skating, ya`know, those old days where people would have to move manually while on skates? While it may be difficult to even come close to manually go as fast as the micro-technology in skates now-a-days. Using this movement will sure give you a bit of a boost.

Using this continuously in succession you`ll gain a boost in speed up to 16mph. The foundation of this trick could be grasped by those that are at least D-class. When the user is skilled enough to be considered C-class, using some of the steps in this movement such as bending ankles and concentrating weight on the ball area of the foot, the user will be able to jump far much higher gaining a boost up to 2ft.

When the user is skilled enough to be considered as B-class, the boost cap in speed is increased by 8mph. Finally, a skilled A-class user, the boost cap for both speed and jumping is increased: by 8mph and 2ft. The cap increases stack.

Would you like to allow anyone to use it? Learn from Lue

Name: Spinning Bullet
Description: With this trick, all the user has to do is to rotate their whole being. That`s it for the spinning part. This trick was created by Lue when he was just a young`n. There my be more efficient ways to spin your body more than others but, it doesn`t matter how you spin just as long as your good at doing it. The point of this trick is to travel from one point to another by rotation.

This can be used to avoid obstacles coming your way, such as a punch or other objects. This trick can be utilized rather very quickly. However, the rotation can`t be held in continuation. So you won`t be able to get out of the way of very huge obstacles. The spin can be held out to only a certain extent to maybe avoid a side of a car or front of a train.

The foundation of this trick can be grasped by those skilled enough to be considered D-class. When the user is skilled enough to be considered C-class, they can keep spinning as long as they logically can. Also the power is increased greatly. It may be unnecessary to travel that fast to avoid kicks and punches. However, this is so that the user can avoid very huge objects adequately with that extra power they can release.

When the user is skilled enough to be considered B-class, the user can rotate the opposite direction and have the same power as the previous rotation. Think of it as a double-jump kind of thing. The user changes rotation so skillfully that they could well be just like a speeding bullet that can keep going on and on as long as they keep doing the trick. While watching from a 3rd person view, someone doing this trick at the highest level looks like they are defying gravity.

Would you like to allow anyone to use it? Learn from Lue

Face Claim

Grappler Baki (and all series related) - Hanma, Baki

Last edited by Rarilue on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 11 times in total

2Rarilue Empty Re: Rarilue Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

So far your application is great! I only have a few things that need to be adjusted. Remember you can always contact me if you have any questions about what I have pointed out. Be aware that other moderators may find issues that I did not point out.

The following needs to be adjusted to get an approval from me:

Personality | Develop your character’s personality a little more. He seems really one sided and could have more characteristics that define him. Also, add some likes and dislikes so we can learn a little more about him.
History | The younger years of the history are very vague and could be added onto with a short paragraph. You may need some touching up elsewhere, but there was nothing major.
Tricks | For Forgotten Freak there is no information on D-Class users. Please add the details for this and some more detail would be appreciated as well. The usage of it is slightly vague in my opinion.
You need to be specific on how long the Spinning Bullet lasts and how it will affect the user’s body. The usage of it is slightly vague in my opinion as well.

3Rarilue Empty Re: Rarilue Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Rarilue

Rarilue

ah, yes yes the reason why it`s really vague like that is when I write this bio originally I could`ve typed out so much that it`ll make the readers eyes roll to the back of their heads. And if I added just a bit to them it would be just blah.

Though, I found out when redoing the bio that I was able to make it so much better when I explained it in a different way. However, there was an incident where I accidentally deleted the shit I was working on, and it was such a muse killer. In fact, it actually prevented me from submitting the bio a lot earlier and having him try for C-rank. Finding out I missed the C-ranks deadline and he`ll be at the most D-rank was a relief because I wouldn`t have had to make it better which it was so much better when I was redoing it before it got deleted.

Sorry to say that I won`t make the whole app as good as it was when I was redoing it. The deletion was that big a kick to the nuts. I`m not even sure what it says exactly in those sections cuz it`s been half a year when I made this originally, but I know exactly how he is anyways. I`ll just add a paragraph are two in the personality and history.

Also, just to say, for the tricks I thought I would have an opportunity to really explain them to whomever wanted me to teach them too. But I`ll redo them both, at least I can rework those. I`ll say when I`m done with the fixes.

4Rarilue Empty Re: Rarilue Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Rarilue

Rarilue

Okay, fixed everything. I added shit and also redone the tricks. For the forgotten freak one, I was thinking of shrinking it down, but found out there is no "training system". So I decided to leave it like that. For the spinning bullet I wasn`t as specific like in the other trick. That`s because the 1st it had to be done specifically. I didn`t want to be specific for the 2nd one, just have to spin `n shit.

Also the length of how spinning bullet lasts, i`ll leave that up to rping. at D-rank it`s just a single action. C-class is continuous if it`s possible.

5Rarilue Empty Re: Rarilue Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:09 pm

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

Rarilue Mentos_moment,_I_approve
Eh...1|2

6Rarilue Empty Re: Rarilue Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Approved! <3
2/2
Locked & Moved

7Rarilue Empty Re: Rarilue Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 pm