Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

The girl remained quiet as she listened to Ken confirm her suspicions that he was indeed the rider of the Morganian Road, or at least in training based upon her observations by his riding technique. Sure he could have easily said that he was the one and only rider to the road, but it took quite a bit of time until they were absolutely perfect at riding their road or at least considered to be a decent rider. She respected him for taking on the challenge of mastering this road of all of them, it posing quite a challenge for a male considering it was a female centered road. However, what she did not respect was the fact that he received his training from Luna Cross of all people.

To say that Ophelia disliked the woman was an understatement, and it was probably very evident to Ken that she did not like the woman’s name even being uttered in her presence by the look that crossed her eyes. Malice immediately filled her eyes and her aura shifted to one of complete disgust, the demon raging silently beneath her skin as she tried to keep from throwing a snide comment into the air just yet. Instead she let the boy finish his comment, hoping that she would not have the urge to slit him into pieces before he could finish giving her all the information he had to offer.

The more he fed to her the more calm she seemed to find herself growing though, thoughts spinning around in her head as she tried to piece all of her knowledge together into a cohesive image. Luna had wanted to know who had given her the Blood Regalia and she was now recruiting all of the Link-Road Storm-Riders to reopen Paradise, another thing she had blabbered on about when in Ophelia’s presence. It seemed as though the female had a one track mind that was taking to nowhere since only one single person knew all there was to know about the items and he was currently missing.

However, it was not this that really stood out in the blonde’s mind, but the fact that he spoke with words that depicted Paradise to not be as perfect as everyone else thought it to be. That mixed with the words of him offering to help the Blood Queen find her made it very clear that perhaps Ken could be of some use to her. To say that the petite female had just gone through an entire roll of emotions within a few minutes was an understatement, but by the end of his speech she was back to her normal self. Nothing was able to be read by her body language, but her eyes and words said everything for her; that and the wicked smirk that had come to settle itself upon her perfectly pale lips.

”Well it seems as though I might just not kill you for associating with that petty woman today; I do not find her to be particularly useful and she could even be considered a nuisance by my standards. Personally I want to foil her attempts in getting together all of the Link-Road Storm-Riders together and if you could help me do this it might just be for the best. That pathetic woman does not need to hold all the keys to the sky and Paradise just is not that perfect in my mind.”

It was clear that there was a little more to her words that what was said, her intentions a little more centered around her own selfish reasons, but she was not about to let Ken in on this insignificant detail just yet.

17Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 am

Kenkura

Kenkura

At first, this woman seemed to be pissed as hell, but Ken informing her that he would be willing to help her brought her back to her former calm state. It was then that this woman began to give another small speech to the boy.

”Well it seems as though I might just not kill you for associating with that petty woman today; I do not find her to be particularly useful and she could even be considered a nuisance by my standards. Personally I want to foil her attempts in getting together all of the Link-Road Storm-Riders together and if you could help me do this it might just be for the best. That pathetic woman does not need to hold all the keys to the sky and Paradise just is not that perfect in my mind.”

It seemed that Ophelia Hawthorne had once been acquaintance with Luna Cross, and from her words it seemed that she did not particular like that blonde haired lady. The boy weighed his decision on helping this woman once more, making sure that this wasn't going to be some sort of decision that would later bite him in the ass.

"The only way I've thought of making sure to get the Link-Road Storm-Riders away from her would be to steal the remainder of the Regalia. Perhaps they would not trust her as much if they knew she had no way of giving them Regalia. I'll think more on this subject as the day progresses, should we decide rendezvous and a specific time?" the boy said with his eyes still glowing in the sun light. Was he sure that he was making the right decision about this? The only reason he truly did was so that the woman wouldn't rip his throat out and he had nothing else to do on these days.

18Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

In all honesty Ophelia had expected the young boy to turn on his heel and run off like a terrified kitten after her little speech because of how hostile she was, but instead he remained calm, standing before her with bright eyes. She could see within his hues that he was contemplating his decisions, figuring out which one would play out in her favor. Of course she did not particularly like that he had to think about doing what she wanted, but she also knew well that everyone had to take a moment to figure out what would work best in their favor. It was for this reason that she remained quiet for a few moments, her arms crossed over her chest as she perched upon the balls of her feet.

For her it seemed to take an eternity before Ken responded to her, his words pouring from his lips in simple sentences. What he said to her proved that he had chosen the side of the Blood Queen over the Pledge Queen, offering a plan where they would steal the remaining Link-Regalia from Luna Cross. It was true that it would keep riders from trusting her as much, but the petite blonde also knew that nobody would trust her to begin with because she did not have the regalia. Most people would probably not realize this right away, but if things continued to turn out as they were then most they would all realize it soon enough. She supposed that this child was just one of those who had not yet learned that the other woman did not have any of the needed information on her side and instead of waiting for him to find out through another source, she simply decided to fill him in herself.

”That would work out well, but I have something in mind that would be much easier to carry out. While most would think that she holds all the Link-Regalia, she actually does not; a man by the name of Gabriel does.”

The woman let a small sigh pass her lips as she adjusted her stance so her weight was balanced on one foot, her left arm dropping to her side as she ran the fingers to her right hand through her bright hair. She hated giving away too much information at once to a person, but in this instant it seemed to be necessary so she continued.

”Gabriel is the one who gifted me my regalia, the Blood Regalia which makes me the Blood Queen if you have not figured that out just yet; this is how I know that she does not hold the Link-Regalia. Soon enough the rest of the Air Trek World will know this as well though because he is hosting a little event in Las Vegas this weekend. If you have not received a letter just yet, then I would scurry home and check your door for I am almost positive that a package awaits your eager eyes.”

With those final words slipping her lips Ophelia adjusted her footing once more, spinning slightly on her heel so she was facing away from the boy. If this boy’s personality was as easy to read as she thought, than he was surely eager to start dancing home in search for the needed letter that would invite him along for the ride; she did not plan on holding him back any longer.

A slight smirk crossed the woman’s lips as she turned her head to peer back at the child with bright red eyes, a smirk painted across her lips as she threw words into the air and back at him with a casual tone for the last time that day.

”I am sure that you will show up at this little game, so do not disappoint me.”

That was her final line to him, her eyes dancing with mischief for a brief moment before she threw her weight back onto the heels of her Air Treks and sped off down the street. It was the first time her and that boy Ken ran into each other, but she was sure that it would not be the last. If they were to meet again and he was on her side then everything would turn out well, but if they met and he had turned on her blood would surely be splattered across the ground.

OOC: Thread completed.

19Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Salutations [Ophelia, Ken: Private] Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Ophelia Hawthorne

Ophelia Hawthorne

Archived | Completed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum