Chained Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is This Real Life?
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Mother of All This Place Is Still Alive
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm by ۵Kota۵

» Digimon Source Code
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:16 am by Guest

» Ohai dere!
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm by The Gambler

» Davian Smith [Thunder King/Gravity Child] WIP
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm by Junoxis

» Kings&Queens: Air Gear Role-Play
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Affiliation Thread
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Making Air Treks!!
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm by Washi Takatobi

» Activity Check
No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm by Grim

You are not connected. Please login or register

No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grim

Grim

Character name: Grim and Lockhart
Link to thread: Enter the east side kid
Desired rank up: Speed

Character name:Grim and Amelia
Link to thread: Starting from scratch
Desired rank up:Stamina

Since neither one seems like there coming back can i get the points for these and move on?

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

sorry, bro. I can't approve neither of these. There needs to be five posts between you and the person you're Role-Playing with, and I'm not counting five in either of those threads. I believe Lockhart is gone for good, but I'm pretty sure Macaw will comeback once she can. Shes just been busy, at least that's what she said.

Grim

Grim

Character name: Grim and Ezekiel
Link to thread:
Dog eat dog world
Desired rank up: Speed

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim Mentos_moment,_I_approve
Got Em'!
You Can Add It Yo'Self

Grim

Grim

Keeping it simply just the way it has it in the manga.

The Flame Road is similar to the Wing Road in that both Wind and Fire are said to be "free". There are several principles to the Flame Road:
■The first is the generation of heat via friction. This can bend light, create updrafts, and create illusions using heat mirages. This ability to create heat is especially useful against the Rising Road; a sufficiently skilled Flame Road rider can nullify all but the strongest Rising Road techniques with their flames.
■The second is the use of fast and precise attacks to freeze the movement of their victims. These tricks are collectively referred to as "Time".

Flames are the "template" for each and every run.

The Flame Regalia uses all four wheels, with the back wheels decorated with a Kitsune. When activated, the wheels run to produce torrents of flames. Flame Regalia has a cyberairspace called Lon Houtz Bourne Street that is linked to every A-Ts memory data. This enables the Flame King to tap into the tricks of other riders using the activated Flame Regalia, but at a cost if the Rider isn’t trained to handle that much power. If the Rider pushes the move when his not ready, the move can end up killing or permanently injuring the rider.

♛HopsinRAW

♛HopsinRAW

You're active and can be trusted. Just remember we have a list of all canon roads Here.

No One Every Pays Me in Strident Gum - Grim Mentos_moment,_I_approve
APPROVED!

Grim

Grim

Reaper Mask X

An Upgrade from his last mask, this mask allows Grim to scan other Rider's that are in front of him with the R.E.A.D. device that is uplinked to his goolge lens of his Mask, and with a press of switch on the side of the mask, the R.E.A.D. device can be changed to see updrafts' and downdrafts', and another an complete black tint that protects from the strongest flash bangs issuesed both legally and illegally.

Grim

Grim

Name:After Burner
Description:Using the same principle behind a jet engine's afterburners, Grim accelerates to supersonic speeds, creating a sonic boom and leaving tongues of flame where he made footfall.
Learned: Must be of the Flame Road

(Later)Name:Platform of Flames
Class:King

Using the rising air current from the "Flames" his A.T.s create, Grimcan use them as platforms, allowing him to stay in the air, for longer periods of times.

Learned:Must learn from Grim.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]